Click More in this Section... menu above for more BRC pages and information.
Volunteer and ride for FREE!
Volunteering is a great way to meet fellow cyclists and have fun. What's better than having hundreds of riders telling you "thank you" all day long? If you're a Potomac Pedalers member, this is a great way to give back to the club for everything that we do for you all year long.
- Most volunteer positions are for 3-4 hours
- Many of the half day positions will give you enough time to ride the other half of the day - usually up to 50 miles
- Some volunteer positions are early in the morning, and you'll be able to ride the full 100 miles if your shift ends by 9:00am
- Volunteers ride for free
- Volunteers receive free food at all the rest stops
- Volunteers receive a free post-ride meal
- In order to volunteer you'll need to fill out our Volunteer Request Form below. Our Volunteer Coordinator will review your submission, then they'll contact you to confirm your volunteer position.
Fill out the form below to apply for a volunteer position.